I love winter.  I always have.  If it’s snowing, I’m happy.  As a child I would spend the entire day outside in the snow.  I would sled, build snowmen and igloos, and spray paint the snow.

Now when my kids head out to play I give them each a spray bottle with a different color water.  Simply fill old spray bottles with cold water and between 20-40 drops of food coloring and send them out to paint the snow like this.

spray-paint-snow.jpg

Here’s to enjoying the snow!

love DB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
How to Spray Paint Snow
Tagged on:

11 thoughts on “How to Spray Paint Snow

• February 10, 2014 at 10:50 pm

Hey there.

When I stopped over and saw this post, I was thinking “Have to try it”! It’s such a great idea. Our weather has been SO SUPER COLD but when (if?) it ever gets better, I’m going to do this. We have little kids all around us and I bet they’ll love it and want to try it too.
    Thanks for checking out my site.
    Later – Cheryl

• February 11, 2014 at 4:36 am

Fresh snow is coming to us on Thursday. I don’t know where you are, but maybe you’ll get some fresh fluff to try it out on.

Thanks for stopping by!

• February 13, 2014 at 7:28 am

Awesome idea! My kids would have been spraying everything with that! Thanks for visiting!

• February 13, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Thank you! Thanks for visiting!

• February 14, 2014 at 2:49 am

It is! Thanks for visiting!

• February 14, 2014 at 1:25 pm

What a great idea! I had my girls try freezing food-colored water to make big colored ice cubes outside. They didn’t freeze though. It wasn’t that cold out. (It was for me though!)

Visiting from the SITS Girls comment challenge #sitsblogging
    Dee Williamson recently posted…Ask Away Friday #2 With SarahMy Profile

• February 14, 2014 at 9:04 pm

A few years ago my son received a snow writer as a gift and when it was out I went to buy a package. Saw the price and headed home to make my own. Great tip for those who spend too much on the store made writers! #SITSBlogging
    christine recently posted…Baked DonutsMy Profile

• February 17, 2014 at 5:42 am

I didn’t know snow writers were a thing. I’m glad you stopped by.