Free Mother’s Day Card and Printables
How many of us have wonderful mothers and grandmothers who live far away? I have a few who live close and a few who live far away. It’s tough to find wonderful things to give these ladies on Mother’s Day, especially if you’re not going to be able to visit. I have a treat for you guys. I have a free printable card that you can give to your mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, aunt… any mama in your life. (Click the picture below to get your copy.) And a list of goodies that you can put in the card and send through the mail to make her feel as special as she is.
You’ve printed the card, but now what? Pick some goodies from the list below to send along.
- Pictures of you, your children, your family, or of you and your mama together
- Seeds of her favorite flower, herb, or vegetable
- Her favorite chocolate bar. Keep in mind you will need to go to the post office desk for extra shipping on this one.
- A gift card to her favorite restaurant or store.
- Minutes for her phone: If your mama is one of the many Americans who use month-to-month phones, send her a reload card.
- Have kids make grandma or mom a picture.
- Write a heartfelt letter of your favorite memories with her.
- Handprints of her kiddos or grand-kiddos.
- Have kids fill out a printable questionnaire like the ones below for mom or grandma. (Click on the picture to download your own copy.)
My kids particularly liked filling out the surveys and then drawing pictures in the card for their grandmas. Here is my daughter filling one out for her Grandma Jan.
What else could you include in the card? I would love for you to tell me in the comments.