When I think about Thanksgiving and the act of giving thanks I immediately think about my family, my friends, and my knee’s healing progress. Sure, if you ask anyone they’d probably tell you the same thing. It would probably boil down to family, friends, health, or maybe even home and food.
I’m here to be real. So here is my:
Top 10 List of Superficial Things I’m Thankful For:
10. Coupons. Without them I wouldn’t find the hot deals that allow my family to eat highly nutritious meals involving Totino’s Pizza Rolls.
9. My bra. Do you know how many women around the world don’t use bras?! No? Well… I don’t either. But I’m glad I have them.
8. Underwear. See #9 take out the word bras insert the word underwear. Yup, I’m just not a going-commando kind of girl.
7. Books. It’s an obsession. I decorate with them because I started to run out of bookshelf space.
6. Radio. It’s music, news, and sports for free and it’s on 24 hours per day seven days per week. You don’t need pictures, just use your imagination.
5. Facebook and Twitter. Don’t judge me.
4. My Android Smartphone. Even with a crack across the screen.
3. Sugar. Mary Poppins was right. It does make the medicine go down. And it makes all my favorite treats sweet and tasty.
2. My 2005 Mazda Tribute. Last Thanksgiving my Tribute broke down. The engine went bad. We didn’t have the money to fix it until about a month ago. I am so glad to have it back!
1. My Netbook. It’s a laptop that fits in my purse! What’s not to love?!