**Disclosure** This post contains affiliate links from Amazon.com. That means every time you click a link and purchase something awesome, I get a commission. It’s just one of the ways I fund my blog. Thank you for supporting The Creative Recycler! Have you ever stopped […]
Spring is an amazing time of year. I absolutely love Winter but Spring always makes me a bit more energetic and ready to face the world. It also gets me thinking about what my skin is going to look like as warmer weather creeps back […]
Fall is here and that means a change in your beauty routine. Keep up with cooler weather by giving some of these beauty supplies a try. As an added bonus, all of these beauty products are eco-friendly, organic, or lack the harmful additives that their competitors may use!
1. Burt’s Bees Tint ‘n Shine in Pink: Since school’s started, there are days where it’s all I can do to look put together. This natural lip combo helps me look fresh faced with minimal effort.
2. Brita Sport Water Filter Bottle: Goodbye hot weather, hello hydration! Don’t stop drinking water just because the hot weather has gone away. Keep this BPA-free, dishwasher safe water bottle on hand to filter water no matter what tap it comes from; because we all know the first step to great looking skin is to drink enough water.
3. Saint Francis Organics Lavender Hand Soap: Cooler weather can zap the moisture from your skin. Keep your hands soft, clean, and smelling great with Saint Francis’ certified organic hand soap.
4. SinfulColors Nail Enamel in Cloud 9: Get in the spirit for Halloween by rocking a shimmery pumpkin colored nail polish that Consumer Reports rated the best air dry polish. As an added bonus, it’s formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP free.
5. Burt’s Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub: Don’t stop exfoliating because you’re showing less skin. Use this sugar scrub to keep your skin fresh and smooth (and sweet).
6. Eco Tools Bamboo Spa Moisture Gloves: The colder it gets, the more chapped my hands become. Save yourself some dry, cracking skin by moisturizing before bed and slipping your hands into these bamboo rayon gloves.
7. Boots Botanics Organic Rich Body Butter: Fight dry skin with this luxurious, organic body butter. It doesn’t take much of this super-smooth body butter to make a difference in your skin. My last jar lasted for 4 months!
8. EcoTools Large Powder Brush: A sun-kissed face doesn’t have to fade with the summer! Apply your favorite bronzer with Eco Tools large powder brush for easy eco-friendly application. This brush features a bamboo handle and recycled aluminum ferrule.
I can’t wait to hear from you! What are some of your Fall Must Have Beauty Products?
This blog contains affiliate links that pay me a small percentage when you purchase any of these products by clicking through. Thank you for supporting The Creative Recycler!